Mobile Website Design
Is your website mobile? We can design a website for mobile phone devices or optimise your existing website. Our website design team adhere to strict W3C and .mobi usability and accessability guidelines. Presenting your website on a mobile phone is much harder then it seems. The smaller screen and limited interface means that each page must be specifically reconstructed for this purpose.
Is your website mobile?
The majority of websites in Australia are not able to be viewed correctly on mobile devices. To accurately view a website on a mobile phone/device, the website needs to comply with certain strict standards in order for the site to render properly in a mobile phone browser.
These are just some of the factors to consider
- Every mobile phone or PDA is slightly different in design, size and shape. Even the way websites are presented can be different from one manufacturer or model to the next. By adhering to accessibility standards, all your users will be able to view your website regardless of what brand phone they use.
- .mobi guidelines need to be followed otherwise your domain name may be dropped.
- A mobile website should not just be a smaller version of your existing website. Images, video and sound should be removed or optimised to speed up load times and save your users bandwidth. Typically, users are charged for the bandwidth they use and it can be quite costly.
- Because the screen size on a mobile phone or portable device is much smaller than your typical PC monitor, content should be adjusted to reflect that.
- A user should be able to quickly and efficiently browse your website without having to scroll endlessly or click back and forth to access key pages or information.
Obligation free expert consultation
Contact us to discuss your unique requirements with one of our consultants obligation free. Call us now on 1300 665 866 or make an enquiry online and we will give you a call back.